Toast, pretzel sticks, pop corn, jelly beans… Did we come across town for this?
Welcome to Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!
A fun thanksgiving idea for kids and the whole family!
Maybe invite a friend or two and they can be quite surprised…
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking a link I might get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Ideas
We have had Charlie Brown Thanksgiving a few times.
Usually, it was just us but last year we decided to surprise our friends… well, the wife and daughter knew about it the but the husband didn’t.
He is quite the Charlie Brown fan so it was really nice to see his face and to hear his laughter when he realized what was going on…
1. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Invitations
If the theme is not a surprise send invitations like these cute Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Invitations from WapyDesigns.
Your guests will be delighted to receive these invites and will be put in the party mood right away.
If the theme is a surprise you can just simply invite friends over for a dinner.
2. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Decorations
Since this party usually happens in the fall you probably have your fall decorations up.
You are almost all set…
You might want to add some theme fitting things like:
- different chairs for the dining room table (or whether permitting eat outside)
- if you have a ping pong table use that as the dinner table
- stainless steel dome to cover all the yummy food to be served
- white table cloth
- napkins folded into boats
RELATED POST: CUTE HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS FOR NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN
3. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Food
This is easy! All you need is toast, pretzel sticks, pop corn, jelly beans, and ice cream.
Who would not love to cook this kind of Thanksgiving Dinner!
Fast, easy, and cheap!
And let’s not forget: pretty yummy!!
Kid-approved Thanksgiving dinner!
We used paper plates since we wanted to do what Snoopy did: toss the plates. You should have seen our guest of honor’s face when the plate was flung in front of him. It was funny!
Don’t forget to play awesome background music as the guests arrive and during the dinner.
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Soundtrack is the perfect choice!
RELATED POST: CARAMEL ACORNS AND OTHER EASY FALL TREATS
4. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Activities
Simple and fun!
1. Watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
For us the party has always been about the food and watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving video.
This story is cute and so typical Charlie Brown. Love it.
2. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Quiz
In the freebies you’ll find a printable Charlie Brown Thanksgiving quiz. The printables are available for everyone. No need to sign up. Of course, I’d love to send you awesome party and activity ideas!
3. Guess the Amount
How many jelly beans in a jar.
Easy, easy easy. I love easy to set up games.
- Just buy a bag or two of jelly beans and put them in a jar.
- The one whose guess is the closest wins the jar of jelly beans!
4. Play Tag Football
5. Take Photos
Have a photo booth with a few cool props. Wear a pilgrim’s hat or hold up a sign that says “gobble gobble ’till you wobble”
Put a Charlie Brown wall decal on the wall and take pictures with Charlie! This one is a pretty good size.
It would not be a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving without a group photo with Charlie!
There you go. The easy Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Party!
Sign up to receive easy party and activity ideas and make awesome memories!
- Cool Winter Themed Board Games for Kids to play at your winter family game night.
- Easy Christmas Fun – Barbie Christmas Party. The kids will love the Barbie Christmas movie marathon and the movie related activities and treats.
- Luau Party Ideas You Don’t Want to Miss. Bring the Hawaiian feel to your fall or winter with a tropical Luau party.
- Go On An Imaginary Cruise With This Party. If you’re looking for a unique party idea. This is it.
SHARE THE FUN: