The countdown to Christmas is about to start! These advent calendar fillers for teenagers help you to make your teen’s December awesome. They work as stocking stuffers too.
You’ll find here ideas from fun things for the teen room to cozy moments in the kitchen.
And yes, the reality is that not all these ideas will appeal to every teen. But with this many options, I hope you find something here that your teenagers will be happy to see in their Holiday calendars.
I’ve received great feedback, but some have said these are only for simple-minded, sheltered teens.
Oh, well. I’m just one of those who think it’s good to be happy about the small things in life.
This post contains affiliate links. After clicking one of these links, I might get a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. Read our full disclosure and liability disclaimer.
Are you looking for an advent calendar too?
These fun advent calendars for teens will inspire you. Check them out and fill them with these awesome advent calendar fillers for teenage boys and girls.
What To Put In An Advent Calendar For Teenagers
Most of these advent calendar gift ideas are inexpensive. Some of them cost more than ten bucks, but it is fun to throw in a couple of pricier fillers.
1. All About Fun Advent Calendar Fillers
Yeah, Holidays should be fun and these little things will make sure that fun is happening.
- Ungame (great ice breaker)
- Goat Lords (for those who like fast action games)
- Uno Dare (popular game with twists)
- Taco, Cat, Goat (hilarious)
- Moose Master (crazy party game)
Other Fun Stuff
- gift cards
- brain teasers
- tickets to a trampoline park
- would you rather questions
- tickets to laser tag
- destiny flip coin: “one more game” or “time for bed”
- mad libs
- guitar picks
- tickets to an escape room
- movie tickets
- fidget toys
2. Cozy Times In The Kitchen
Who doesn’t enjoy cozy moments sipping a warm cup of cocoa?
I can see teenage boys liking the funny cereal spoon and the girls loving the mug cozy that makes any cup looking like it’s dressed for the winter.
- herbal coffee
- hot chocolate
- candy canes
- skillet cookie
Give one of those every day or put together a cute set: hot chocolate package, a candy cane, Christmas sprinkles, and marshmallows.
Cool Dishes and Cozies
- “I may look calm… but in my mind I have pecked you 3 times…” (This funny mug is dishwasher safe and has the graphic printed on both side.)
- personalized espresso cup (Choose your font style and color.)
- silicone mug sleeve
- you are my favorite – mug
- tea infuser
- cool straw (reusable, collapsible, stainless steel, with carry case)
- crocheted mug cozy (the coffee cup button makes it even cuter)
Funny Tea Infusers
- cereal killer spoon
- good morning, sunshine
- you are my favorite
- doing my best (a sloth hanging from a tree branch)
3. Beauty Stuff As Advent Calendar Gifts
You might want to grab a bath bomb for yourself, too, and relax in between all the Holiday fun.
- nail polish
- manicure kit
- jasmine sugar scrub, other lovely scents available as well
- purse-sized hand cream in fabulous scents like rainbow unicorn and cherry frosting
- mini hair brush
- travel-size hair products
- satin pillowcase
- natural lip balm in delicious flavors such as rootbeer and orange creamsicle)
- organic makeup remover pads
- compact mirror
Relaxing Bath Time
4. Accessories and Stuff to Wear
Something to eat, read, wear… or how does it go.
This category is filled with fabulous small gifts that are great also as stocking stuffer.
Pick a couple for the Holiday countdown.
You could also get a big bag of scrunchies and put one in the advent calendar bag, box, etc. every day.
Clothes and Stuff
- snowflake t-shirt
- leg warmers
- most likely to… Christmas t-shirt, these are FUN!
- cupcake socks presented in cute cupcake liners
- customized Grinch-socks
Jewelry and Things
- custom jewelry box (picture and link below)
- engraved lanyard charm
- hair clips
- velvet scrunchies
- key chain
- key-shaped pocket tool
- Christmas tie clip
A monogrammed jewelry box is a beautiful way to store all those favorite necklaces, rings, and earrings.
This beautiful blush pink or white box with a sparkly rhinestone monogram is small enough to bring along on a weekend trip but big enough for several pieces of jewelry.
5. Shoe Fun
An ordinary boot turns into a spectacular one with boot belts. And sneaker balls might be just what some teen boys need…
- shoe horn
- heel cushions
- shoe clips
- sneaker balls
- boot belts
6. Electronic Gadgets
Yep, the good ol’ electronics. What would we do without them?
- flash drive
- iOS app icons – these are incredible! (Harry Potter, Iron Man, rose gold)
- SD cards
- keyboard cover (protects from dust and spills and wearing out)
- web camera cover
- phone cases
- selfie ring light
- portable charger
- adhesive phone wallet (this is cool, lots of color choices)
- mini USB light
- phone ring holder kickstand
7. Make Any Day Sparkle
The little things bring big smiles. All sorts of miscellaneous items make great advent calendar fillers for teens.
- (sponsored) Create a custom sticker! Get a whole stack of these and put one in everyone’s advent calendar, stocking, or Christmas gift basket. And why not also make some custom magnets with a Christmas greeting (but remember to check with the post office how to mail them correctly.)
- anime waterproof stickers for phones, water bottles, or laptop stickers
- gold and silver metallic pens
- gel pens
- decorative binder clips
- rose gold leaf-shaped paper clips
- emoji thumb tacks
- glue gun
- fabric markers
- fabric paint
- locker organizer, 11 pieces
8. Eat, Drink and Be Merry
Teenage boys like to eat. They will not turn down these fun treats!
- photo cookies (These are AWESOME!)
- granola bars
- soda can
- candy cane seeds (free printable bag topper and gift tag)
- protein shake
- trail mix
- snack mix
- Grinch Pills (green sixlets, tic tacs or m&m’s)
- old fashioned candy
9. Room Awesomeness
There are all sorts of cute little things to buy for your teen’s room.
Cute or funny door stoppers keep the door as far open as you’d like.
- personalized clay stone (best seller)
- picture frames
- farmhouse Christmas shelf decor DIY wood kit (picture and link below)
- wall decal (love, harmony, tranquility, happiness)
- mini clothespins and twine (for hanging pictures)
These farmhouse Christmas tiered tray decorations appeal to teenagers too.
Split the decor set over several days. Your teen will have a fabulous time painting these to match her Christmas colors.
Keep things organized.
- rustic tree branch hooks, adhesive
- water drop hooks, nail them or stick them
- small containers with lids for jewelry, nail art, coins, and all the other tiny stuff
- scrunchie holder
- makeup brush case
Other Stuff for the Room
- night light
- silicone coaster (cute, colorful)
- drawer knobs
- Christmas ornaments
- LED tealights
- curtain holder
10. Cool Things for The Car
The teens proudly owning cars will love these cool car accessories.
- car bling decor from coasters to visor glass holders
- ice scraper
- fast charger for iphone or android
- flash light
- air vent phone mount
Car Cup Holder Coasters
- glow in the dark coasters, six different styles
- personalized coasters, so many fun colors and fonts
- Christmas coasters, fun options
- leather coaster, six colors, can be personalized
11. Stay Fit
Everyone focuses on health after the Holidays, right. Your teenage boy or girl will like these ideas for getting or staying fit.
- resistance bands
- workout gloves
- jump rope
- core discs
- waist pouch
- non-slip yoga socks
- foot roller and massager (my dancer daughters use these all the time)
12. Holiday Cheer
- decorative gnome holding a coffee mug. This is more on the pricier side… but the neutral colors ensure it can be used throughout the year.
- gnome earrings
- personalized Christmas pillowcase
- Grinch phone case for iPhone or Android
Okay, now that you have some awesome advent calendar filler ideas for teens, check out the advent calendar ideas DIY or buy.
Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues for Teens
Teens and adults have fun with these Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues.
32 clues and a scavenger hunt planner.
More ideas for advent calendar fillers: