A fun bucket list keeps your kids busy and having a great time. Maybe they’ll even learn something new.
I’ve got two bucket lists for you here. Do the activities together and make great memories.
**This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I might get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
1. Bucket Full Of Fun At Home
This bucket list, as the title says, can be done at home. It has activities that elementary school age kids can do all by themselves.
(Inserting the legal thingy that adult supervision is required at all times. Makes you miss the days when it was normal for kids to do kids stuff.)
Want ideas for teenagers? Check out summer bucket list for teens.
Most of the activities can be done with stuff you find around the house but in case you need an item or two… I’ve got some suggestions for you:
- fun riddles and trick questions that will make your brain work
3. Magic Tricks
- learn a magic trick with these fun ideas
4. Scavenger Hunt
- In addition to finding items that begin with the letters in your name, you child will have a fabulous time with printable scavenger hunts. And they are FREE,
2. Have Fun Outside Bucket List
Backyard is a fun place! You don’t have to leave the wonderful place we call home to have amazing time.
This bucket list has cool things for your kids to do outside. They will study insects, learn hula hoop tricks and make a nature collage.
Need stuff to go through the bucket list? Here are some fabulous ideas:
3. Hula Hoop Tricks
I have not been able to spin a hoop for years. But I just learned that beginner adults need bigger hoops… Let’s say that’s my reason. I should get one and see if that is THE reason.
- hula hoop, you can adjust the size and weight of this hoop, makes learning tricks fun and easier
- bowling set, wooden pins
5. Target Shooting
- Nerf gun target practice, develop your hand-eye coordination with a cool moving target, provides hours of fun
6. Frisbee Tic Tac Toe
Prepare the game with tarp or a shower curtain, and duct or washi tape.
- discs in various styles, you’ll need at least 8 discs (4 in each color), well, they don’t have to be the same colors if you can keep a track of which colors are yours
What’s better than a cornhole game? Glow in the dark cornhole game you can play after the sun sets!
- glow in the dark cornhole game, this one changes colors, YAY!
If you already have a cornhole game, you can use glow-in-the- dark dots to make it glow.
I’ve got a post about backyard games that will come handy this summer.
8. Nature Scavenger Hunt
Write a list of items to find or use one of the many printables out there. I’ve got one in my free printables. Just scroll down to find it.
The BUCKET LIST PRINTABLE IS BELOW:
Ready to have fun?
Your kids make great memories with these activity ideas for indoors and outdoors.
(Just click and print.)
Great Memories the Easy Way
Simple things make the everyday life fun whether it is crossing stuff off a bucket list or watching a movie together while enjoying treats from a popcorn bar.
I’ve got a cool ebook that has ideas for celebrating national days. But you don’t have to wait for those national days to do the activities.
Great memories are waiting to be made today.
Join the memory makers and I’ll send you 4 ways to make daily life fun.
It’s a perfect day for making memories,