It is raining! What to do? You could read books and eat chocolate… OR Camp inside! (or check out these ideas) Build a tent in your living room with couches and blankets. Or just put up a tent if you have enough space for it! Bring in your sleeping bags and pillows. Flashlights and battery powered lanterns.Air conditioning, running water, no bugs. That's my kind of camping! Click To Tweet
* This post contains affiliate links. *
Things to Do at the Indoor Camp
- Play some nature sounds (birds singing, forest creek) in the background
- Eat hotdogs
- Serve yummy fruit salad
- Make Smores in the microwave, oven or use this cute Smores Maker
- Play Games (Dozens of ideas byUltimateCampResource)
- Play Board or Card Games like Distraction
- Sing Songs (UltimateCampResource has some song ideas as well.)
- Tell Stories
- One person starts with a sentence and next one continues until the story comes to an end.
- Write a sentence on a paper. The next person reads it quietly and adds another sentence and folds the paper so that only his sentence shows. The person after him reads quietly that one and adds another sentence. Folds to cover the previous sentence and passes it on to the next one with her sentence showing. And so on. Decide how many rounds you’ll do. When done, read it out loud.
1.Place a chocolate piece and marshmallow on a graham cracker square. 2.Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until the marshmallow gets soft. 3.Cover with another graham cracker square.
Go ahead and Camp Inside! It is going to be awesome!!When the sun comes out again it is time for other summer fun activities!
You might also be interested in:
Check out also these ideas on my Summer Fun pinterest board.