Fairy dust, sparkling wings, delicious desserts. Let your imagination flitter and join the Fairy Party – Delicious Desserts Celebration.
The little fairies will love to prepare delicious desserts, and enjoy them sitting on flower pillows. They will also have fun listening to a fairy story, creating play desserts they can bring home, and playing sweet games.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience and for me to get a small percentage at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
1. Fairy Party Invitations
These fairies look like they are ready to have delicious dessert kind of fun! Perfect invitation for this fairy party.
You could make your own invitations with these sweet things:
2. Fairy Costumes
Your little fairy will sparkle, shine and twinkle in these cute fairy outfits and accessories.
1. You’ll fall in love with this gorgeous tutu fairy costume. The tutu is made with hundreds of yards of tulle and looks amazing. You’ll get matching wings too. What would a fairy be without wings.
2. This green woodland fairy outfit (picture below) is absolutely beautiful! It has layers of green and purple tulle and a satin skirt under the tulle for extra comfort.
3. You could also make these adorable costumes with a Simplicity pattern. It has a pattern also for a fairy who prefers to wear capris.
3. Fairy Party Decorations
“Shop” around your house to find items that would go with the theme:
- tea cups
- silver platters
Make a tiny arched door out of card board and tape it to the doorway.
Or create a cute entrance with sheers or tulle.
2. Table and Chairs
Set up a low table: a round table top supported with a pile of books or boxes.
Cover with a lace table cloth. Add some sparkle with fairy lights (or Christmas lights).
Place flower shaped pillows around the table for seats.
Use a tier tray as a centerpiece. Fill it with delicious desserts. You could also adorn the top tier with flowers. That would look fabulous.
4. Fairy Party Food
The food can be very simple. Anything tiny and cute will do :).
- Ice Cream Cake Roll (I used strawberry cheesecake ice cream)
- Tiny Flower Shaped Sandwiches (Cut the sandwiches with a flower shaped cookie cutter.)
- Marshmallow Delights and
- Raspberry Truffles
5. Fairy Party Activities
1. Prepare Delicious Desserts
- fresh raspberries
- chocolate chips
This is such a simple yet fun activity for the little fairies.
Insert a chocolate chip inside a raspberry. And you are done!
- chocolate (melted)
Dip the marshmallow in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with sprinkles.
2. Read A Fairy Story
Parties with books! I like to include books in the party ideas. Such a great way to have a nice, quieter moment during the party. These two books are just perfect for a fairy party:
Fairy Berry Bake Off, A cute book about two fairies showing off their baking talents.
Camilla The Cupcake Fairy, Follow along as Camilla learns to create cupcakes.
The little fairy party guests and the guest of honor would love to sit on the flower pillows or a throw blanket while listening to these stories.
3. Make Pretend Fairy Food
These petit fours are so cute!
A great addition to your daughter’s play food collection. She will have so much fun with these playing fairies, princesses, and maybe even having a pretend bakery or a cafe!
Items you need:
- tacky glue or hot glue
- wood cubes
- ribbon, tiny flowers, buttons etc.
- Cut out a cross shape out of the felt.
- Glue it on the block.
- Let dry.
6. Fairy Party Games
1. Delicious Dessert Hunt
- Cupcake images, free printable
Hide cupcake cutouts around the play area.
The little fairies will look for a specific color or perhaps they each need to find all the colors.
2. Delicious Dessert Bowling
All you need is play food and a ball. Take turns knocking down the food.
3. Pass the Sprinkles
- Two jars of sprinkles or confetti
- Two empty jars
- Spoons for everyone
- Two teams.
- In each team the fairies stand in line.
- Give everyone a spoon.
- Put the jar with sprinkles next to the first fairy in line.
- Place an empty jar next to the last fairy.
- The first fairy takes some sprinkles with her spoon and puts them into the spoon of the next fairy and so on.
- The last one puts the sprinkles in the empty jar.
- Keep doing this until all the sprinkles from the first bowl are gone.
- The team that has transferred the most sprinkles wins. Or if both have the same amount, then the team who did it first wins.
7. Fairy Party Favors
- Use the Petit Fours as party favors. Send the pretend fairy food home on cute plates or flower coasters.
2. Fairy Dust in a tiny glass bottle.
This party is full of sweet activities. I’m sure your little fairy will love it!