It’s all about the details. These Alice In Wonderland printables add an enchanting touch to your party. Use them in many creative ways.
Alice In Wonderland Labels
The rustic labels look awesome but if a different style works better for your party, you can print these also on any colored cardstock you choose.
Use this set of 8 Alice In Wonderland labels for various ways!
- Attach “drink me” label to water bottles, coffee or tea cups.
- “Eat me” labels look fun next to the party food or attached to edible party favors.
- Use the “make me” labels with party crafts and favors. They add a nice touch to a waffle or ice cream sundae bar too.
- Display the “play me” tags with printable party games or attach them to party favors such as a deck of cards.
- “Read me” and “open me” labels can be used for making invitations.
- Perhaps, you’ll have some secret things at the party that could use “open me” labels. Put some party desserts or food in containers with lids and tie the label around it.
- “Bake me”… hmm… what can you do with that? You could fasten it to a bag or container that has ingredients for cookies or a cake.
- And “take me” labels indicate that the guests can take the item home whether it is a party favor or the centerpiece at the table.