Kids love to bring a smile to everyone’s face! And what a better way to do that than performing some random acts of kindness. I’m writing this post as we are heading to the Holiday Season so there are some Christmas time ideas. But many of these can be done any time of the year.
Involving kids in these random acts of kindness activities is a great way for them to bless others around them.
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to buy through these links, I’ll get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Christmas and Winter Random Acts of Kindness
- Give a Family Fun Night Package to a neighbor
- Make Christmas cards for the lonely at a nursing home
- Hand out candy canes to everyone in the neighborhood
- Give coffee to the mail carrier
- Leave a surprise note to a family member
- Give hand warmers to the shopping cart attendant
- Visit a shut-in
- Go caroling to a hospital
- Say something nice to everyone you meet
- Send a card to a soldier
- Take treats to a homeless shelter
- Donate toys to charity
- Invite over the “new kid” or the lonely one
- Leave money in the gum machine
- Do an extra chore
- Donate coloring books to ER
- Run errands for a single parent
- Leave a food basket at someone’s door
- Serve hot cocoa
- Or handout hot chocolate packages
- Give blankets to the homeless
- Shovel the neighbor’s driveway
- Give Santa a present
What kind of Random Acts of Kindness have you done with your kids?
You might also be interested in: