Free worksheets to help you to create a plan for feeling better!
Do you have a chronic illness?
Maybe you don’t. But you would still like to make a plan to feel better. Read on!
Do you have trouble remembering how you felt on certain days?
Do you want to keep track of your symptoms?
Are you interested in seeing the patterns in your energy level?
Do you want to keep records on what worked and what didn’t?
Would you like to create a plan to help you on your journey to feeling better?
Do you want to make a plan BUT but don’t have cool worksheets to help you?
Journey to Feeling Better
My Journey to Feeling Better was created for you. To help YOU to plan your days, set weekly goals, and to keep track of your symptoms and improvements.
It has 20 forms to help you on Your Journey to Feeling Better. The whole set, including bonus materials, is 55 pages plus additional pages for instructions.
This worksheet collection that includes different forms for tracking your symptoms and various worksheets to help you to create daily, weekly and monthly plans will be a great tool in taking steps towards healing.
My Journey to Feeling Better is for you to use with everything your have learned about health. It is great to have all the info in one place and it really helps to see what works and what doesn’t.
How are these worksheets going to help me?
- I created My Journey to Feeling Better to help those, who suffer from a chronic illness, to put a plan on a paper. These worksheets will help you to create a plan you can refer to whenever you need to.
- Even if you don’t have a chronic illness but would like to create a plan for healthier you, these worksheets are for you!
- You can set monthly, weekly, and also daily health goals to take steps towards feeling better.
- It will help you to keep track on what worked and what didn’t. And to adjust your plan accordingly.
- It’s a great tool to use when you go to your appointments: no more wasting time trying to remember what happened and when.
- Keeping track of your improvements will be an encouragement to you.
Will I receive a physical product in the mail?
No. This is a digital download product.
Do I still need to see a doctor?
My Journey to Feeling Better is not intended to replace the advice of your professional healthcare provider. It is for informational purposes only.
I am not any kind of healthcare professional (see full disclaimer). Just someone who has suffered from adrenal fatigue. I used my own experiences to put together these worksheets that I wish I had had a long time ago.
Keeping track of my symptoms, making specific plans helped me a lot. Before I started writing down things, I felt so lost at my doctor visits. The brain fog kept me from remembering everything that was going on.
And I found it really beneficial to keep track of what worked and what didn’t. Additionally, it was helpful to see a pattern in my energy level etc.
My Journey to Feeling Better is a great tool to use on your way to a better health.
I didn’t want to call this set “my journey to recovery” since some of us have chronic illnesses that can’t be fixed but many of us can still do things to feel better.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information is presented for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before starting any treatment.